Christchurch, New Zealand
Events and Notices:
Culture Galore, Saturday 9 March 12:00 - 16:00
Venue: Ray Blank Park, Ilam (cnr Maidstone Rd and Waimairi Rd)
Easter: No dancing on Good Friday, 29 March.
Who are we?We are people who are enthusiastic about folk dancing. We
dance for fun, not to compete, although we try to be authentic as much as
What do we do?We learn and enjoy folk dances from around the world, with
an emphasis on the Balkan peninsula.
Where and when do we meet?We meet at the
Map Somerfield Community Centre
Somerfield Community Centre, 47 Studholme Street, Christchurch
every Friday from February to mid-December (except public holidays)
from 19:30 to 21:30
Cost is $2 per evening to cover the hire of the hall. Your first evening is
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
Here is a map.
- Katy & Alastair Sinton, phone 357-9322
- Jeff Plowman, phone 343-5670
- Electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (not
a clickable link sorry, please copy/paste)
Please read the notes for sending email to
ensure your email gets through.
- We do not wish to receive unsolicited emails of a commercial nature.
This includes offers of "free" anything, especially "free" services.
- We do not wish to receive any automated emails.
- WE DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE YOUR NEWSLETTER, THANK YOU!
- Web site: http://farandol.folkdance.org.nz/