To ensure your email to Farandol Folkdancers is read and attended to
promptly, please note the following points:
Please also note:
- Turn HTML formatting of your email off in your email software. This
reduces the chances of your email being detecting as spam. Consult the manual
of your email software for how to do this.
- Email which is detected as being spam is immediately discarded and not
seen by a human. If you do not receive a reply, turn off HTML formatting and
check your email's wording before sending it again.
- Don't send attachments. All attachments are removed automatically.
- We do not wish to receive unsolicited emails of a commercial nature. This
includes offers of "free" anything, especially "free" services.
- We do not wish to receive any automated emails.
- WE DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE YOUR NEWSLETTER, THANK YOU!
(What individual members do is up to them.)
We apologise for these measures, but the huge amount of unsolicited
commercial rubbish we would otherwise have to deal with makes them necessary.